Monday, March 31, 2008

March 30th Chase Log


Wow, what an amazing day and it helped me a little bit remember why I was so happy to move out here. This will be edited over the next couple of days as I will have more time to give a complete description of the days chase. For now I will leave a couple of photos for you as we didn't get a tornado as there was not a tornado reported anywhere till well after dark. However there were some nasty supercells with some well defined mesos and wall clouds. My buddy and I positioned ourselves perfectly as the spot I picked out two days prior happened to be the perfect spot. We stayed out of the hail for the most part got hit by some pea size hail but we did get to see a beautiful meso/mothership. Overall It was a blast and I'm looking forward to chasing to the east today. I'll have a full chase log and analysis over the next couple of days. For the time being here is a link to my pictures from the chase MARCH 30th

No comments: