Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Long Time No Post

Ya I've been a big slacker on this website in posting new blogs. Just haven't really needed too and been busy doing other things. Plus the severe to exceptional drought here in the southern Plains really hasn't made me post much. Currently for 2011 I have only been out in the field chasing twice & one was a blue sky bust. I'll have the summary on my second chase of the year on here by Thursday. I have it half way done but need to add a couple more things.

Things are definitely looking better for chase opportunities here by late week and into next week. Here is the link to the Storm Prediction Center for all the latest severe weather outlooks. Storm Prediction Center

If this wasn't enough excitement...haha   My Chasecation will be from June 2nd-June8th with my good friend Meteorologist Chris Stumpf. I'll have a daily forecast post then chase summary that night or next morning with pictures & video. Really looking forward to getting out in the Plains & not being tied down to my stations viewing area.

Have a great evening! Justin

No comments: