Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm Back!! Computer is now back from the dead

A busy stretch for me as my website took the toll of it. As my computer crashed, was working doubles with severe weather and I just got back from vacation.

So I'm trying to get my recent chases together and write summaries for each of them. This year has been another slow one for down in the Texoma region. Late start and what is looking like a very fast end to the storm season. However when we did have severe weather the ingredients were ripe for some season action. It just happened to be just to the north and east of the viewing area. I would complain a little more but I have seen more this year then all together last year. I also have my vacation dedicated to chasing coming up next week with my niece Becky coming along again and my good friend BJ making it down from Indy. So hopefully we can get some great pictures and maybe bag a couple naders. As I could really go for a steak dinner. =)

So make sure you check back next week for Daily Chase Targets, Updates out in the field and of course Live Streaming Video.  Starting Tuesday Afternoon June 8th and running through Sunday June 13th.

Justin

No comments: