Saturday, February 28, 2009

Unofficial Start of Spring with the Top 10 of 2008

Its the start of March and the only means that the days of Supercells, Tornadoes, Derechoes and Mesoscale Convective Systems are just around the corner. So I figured I would take this time to display a quick Top 10 list of my pictures from Chasing in 2008. It was a fairly quiet year down here in the Southern Plains. As most of the severe storms stayed across Kansas, Nebraska, and points to the east. As I didn't bag a single tornado or funnel but saw some great storm structure. Hope you enjoy the pictures and I'm all ready for the new season as I am foaming at the mouth just thinking about it. =) (Click on Picture to See Large Size View)
Please give me your Top 3 Favorites Pictures... Voting is just to your right....
***Photo #1 Near Hobart, Oklahoma Wall Cloud***

***Photo #2 West of Cache, Oklhaoma Meso ***

***Photo #3 Northside of Abilene, Texas Outflow Shelf Cloud***

***Photo #4 Iowa Park, Texas Rotating Wall Cloud***

***Photo #5 Rush Springs, Oklahoma Supercell ***
***Photo #6 Eastside of Lawton,Oklahoma Growing Cumulus***

***Photo #7 Westside Marlow,Oklahoma Sunrays***
***Photo #8 Rocky, Oklahoma Mothership ***

***Photo #9 West of Marlow, Oklahoma Hail/Rainbow***
***Photo #10 West side of Marlow, Oklahoma Developing Wall Cloud***

No comments: